Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's finally over

October has ended, and not a moment too soon, in my opinion. It has been a month of loss in all sorts of ways, from the loss of Greg, to the loss of my belongings when thieves broke into my house, to the loss of a quilted, embroidered garment that my mother was working on for her friend Rachel's show, to the loss of lung capacity because of the fires. It's been a month of loss on both a large and small scale, and I am so very glad October 2007 is OVER. Let's hope for a better November, eh?

In the meantime, I have joined NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and the goal is a post a day for a month. (Stop laughing, Mom!) We're off to a semi-good start. It's 11:09 p.m. right this moment, and here I am...posting the first post.

They may not be as eloquent as some of my past posts, but I'll hopefully be prolific.

Of course, it may be light on the pictures, as those ratbastard theives took my camera charger when they took my computer bag.

Ah, well...October is over. On to November and (hopefully) a less dramatic month.

Lynda the Guppy
The Fish With Sticks


No comments: